The TOP for Mangrove
OK KAYAK GUADELOUPE proposes you to come and discover a part of the Guadeloupean fauna and flora, with a canoe kayak, the most ecologically adapted means for this environment. Explore by yourself the interior of the mangrove forests, more commonly known as the Mangroves of the Grand Cul de Sac Marin (classified as a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO). No other boat is allowed to enter, so you can enjoy the peace and quiet that reigns there. You will also be able to moor on some small coral sand islets for snorkeling (PMT) or lazing around.
In Family or between Friends, come and discover this world within reach of paddles.
Departures on request all over Guadeloupe (minimum 8 adults) information by phone 0690 32 80 62 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From 1 to 4 people per kayak
Level: Beginner (the lagoon being a sheltered area)
Bring: cap, sunscreen, shoes for walking in the water, T-shirts, bathing suits, masks and snorkels, camcorder and camera.
Temperature of the sea between 25° and 30° Temperature of the air beetwen 27° and 32°
- Canoë-Kayak RTM Duo et RTM Quatro (The Family Kayayk)
- Waterproof cans
- Buoyancy aid vest
- Rental to the ½ day : 20€ /person (from 12 years old)
- Rental to the day : 25€/person(from 12 years old)
- (10€ for the children from 5 to 11 years old)
- From 9H to 17H by reservation by phone 0690 32 80 62 or by mail email@example.com.