Embark on the catamaran « Planète Bleue ».
For an unforgettable cruise to meet cetaceans in the whale sanctuary AGOA
Several outings each week (depending on the season)
Only by reservation : 0690 32 80 62 or by email
- Go to 7h45 for a start at 8h and planned return to 12h30
- Go to 12h45 for a start at 13h and planned return to 17h30
Half-day program :
Departure from the port of Deshaies to 8h or 13h
- Cetacean spotting by hydrophone and binoculars.
- Animation and commentary by a whale ecotourism guide
- Listen to the sounds of dolphins, sperm whales and humpback whales using a sound system.
- Illustrated booklets of cetaceans.
- Educational boards on the different species of cetaceans.
- Adults : 70 €
- Teenegers (12-17 years old): 60€
- Kids (-12 years old) : 45 €
- Babies -1 year : Free
Payment on site by cheque, holiday cheque or cash.
A tax of 1€/person is to be paid separately for the National Park of Guadeloupe. This tax allows to finance the protection of these natural spaces.
NB : Remember to take
- your camera or video camera,
- a k-way in case of rain or sea spray,
- a snack for the children (drinks served on board);