Embark on the catamaran “Planète Bleue”.
For an unforgettable cruise to meet cetaceans in the whale sanctuary AGOA
Several outings each week (depending on the season)
Only by reservation : 0690 32 80 62, by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at the port of Sainte Rose at the box Ok Kayak Guadeloupe
- Go to 7h45 for a start at 8h and planned return to 12h30
- Go to 12h45 for a start at 13h and planned return to 17h30
Half-day program :
Departure from the port of Deshaies to 8h or 13h
- Cetacean spotting by hydrophone and binoculars.
- Animation and commentary by a whale ecotourism guide
- Listen to the sounds of dolphins, sperm whales and humpback whales using a sound system.
- Illustrated booklets of cetaceans.
- Educational boards on the different species of cetaceans.
- Adults : 60 €
- Kids -12 years old : 35 €
- Babies -1 year : Free
Payment on site by cheque, holiday cheque or cash.
A tax of 1€/person is to be paid separately for the National Park of Guadeloupe. This tax allows to finance the protection of these natural spaces.
NB : Remember to take
- your camera or video camera,
- a k-way in case of rain or sea spray,
- a snack for the children (drinks served on board);